Micronesia Registration Advisors, Inc. (MRA) was established in 2005 and has a long-term contract with government of the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) to promote the FSM Captive Insurance Domicile and the FSM Corporate Registry Program to corporations in East Asia.
Since its inception MRA has been working closely with the FSM government to successfully develop a world-class domicile for East Asian companies doing business overseas.
- FSM Corporate Registry Program
- FSM Captive Insurance Domicile
- Captive Insurance Companies
- Overseas Portfolio Investors
- Fund Managers
In East Asia, MRA:
- Promotes the various FSM program offerings,
- Organizes seminars for prospective corporations and
- Conducts market research.
- Advises the government of the FSM on corporate registry, corporate income tax and insurance legislation,
- Promotes legislation to meet market needs in East Asia, and
- Makes regulatory and administration recommendations to improve the effectiveness of FSM programs,
- Assists with FSM corporate formations, if requested,
- Provides office and agent services in the FSM,
- Provides assistance in establishing independent offices and hiring staff in the FSM and
- Provides Principal Representative Services for captive insurance companies in the FSM.