On July 31, President David W. Panuelo has signed a decree on social distancing and other precautionary measures to address ongoing community transmission of the COVID-19 cases in the FSM. The decree comes into effect on August 1st, 2022. The President’s decree describes as below.
– There shall be no lockdown of any FSM State
– Persons are advised to stay home unless it is essential for them to leave their house, such as to go to work or to buy food and supplies
– Everyone must wear a facemask when in a public place
– Everyone is required to observe proper hygiene, and to avoid large crowds to the extent feasible
– Persons who are tested positive for COVID-19, or demonstrate flu-like symptoms, must stay at home.
For more information, please refer to the below website.